The slopes are too tame for you and you're increasingly drawn to the open terrain with untouched slopes? Then our Safety Day is exactly right for you. Here you will get a solid basis for the safest possible freeriding fun. Our ski school guides in Sölden will familiarise you with the safety equipment and show you how to use it in the best possible way.
After you've had a chat about the avalanche situation report, it's off into the terrain. Enjoying relaxed runs, you will learn how to pull your line into the snow in the best and safest way, so that it also looks cool from below. You'll also learn how to behave when skiing in open terrain.
Round off the day in the evening with a cosy drink with the group and the guide. You can reflect on your experiences together and, of course, talk shop.
- Minimum of 3, maximum of 8 participants.
- Helmet and back protection are a must. Other safety equipment is available from us. If you have your own safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel), please bring it with you so that you can practice with your own gear.
- A prerequisite for participation is that you can safely ski down red slopes.
- Price € 135.00 including emergency equipment.
- Meeting point: every Thursday at 9.45 am at the Giggijoch office For groups from 3 people upon request.