Ski resort information
- 34 lifts, most of them state-of-the-art, with a transport capacity of 70,000 people/hour guarantee fast and comfortable transport with no waiting times.
- Ski resort between 1,350 - 3,340 m of altitude
- 150 kilometres of pistes, including 69 km of red, 51 km of blue, 28 km of black pistes and 6 km of ski routes, make for a wide range of activities.
- Absolute snow guarantee from November to May due to the high altitude of the ski resort up to 3,340 m
- 2 glacier ski resorts at Rettenbach & Tiefenbach Glacier
- Artificial snow-making for 97% of the slopes
- 24 ski huts in the ski resort
- Connection of the winter and glacier ski resorts via glacier connection lifts Golden Gate to the Glacier
- Longest slope of about 15 km with a difference in altitude of 2,000 m from the BIG3 platform Schwarze Schneide (3,340 m) to the valley (1,350 m)